Evans EMAD series features a single ply of 10mil film providing an ideal balance of punch, power and low-end. The unparalleled industry standard Externally Mounted Adjustable Damping (EMAD) system allows the player to adjust attack and focus. The Onyx version is the perfect aesthetic and sonic compliment to the Onyx tom heads and Onyx bass resonant. For over 60 years, Evans has been an innovator in drumhead manufacturing and design. As the creator of the first synthetic drumhead and other revolutionary products such as EMAD, Hydraulics, and the UV1 series, Evans drumheads are designed with the intent of solving problems for drummers. Regarded for high quality and consistency all Evans drumheads are made in the USA and feature Level 360 Technology.
- 22" drum head made using a single ply of 10mil film
- Externally Mounted Adjustable Damping system allows the player to adjust attack and focus
- Very versatile head for all music genre applications, a true working drummer's choice
- The Onyx version is the perfect aesthetic and sonic compliment to the Onyx tom heads and Onyx bass resonant
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA