Designed by drum corps legend Scott Johnson, the TXXB3 practice marching sticks are a pad and stick combined in one. Because of its resilience, responsiveness and durability, hickory is the most commonly used wood for drum sticks. Hickory is the classic drum stick feel.
- The "ScoJo" rubber tipped stick is great for practice as well as achieving a muted yet articulate sound
- Length: 17" Diameter: .700"
- The XB3 is designed to feel the same as Scott's DC17 marching snare stick
- Can also be used as another sound source on your drums or keyboard percussion
- All Promark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry