Vandoren Profile 88 Series 13 Mouthpieces
Vandoren has developed the "13 series" mouthpiece specifically for American clarinetists using A440 pitch.
The only difference between the "Traditional" and "Profile 88" mouthpieces is in the exterior angle of the beak. Therefore, the musician is free to choose the model which suits his purpose in terms of best playing position, easiest sound emission, greatest playing comfort and the most controllable and precise articulation.
Cap and Ligature NOT included.
- The time-proven standard for professional musicians. Quality and tradition.
- 5RV Lyre
- More open than the 5RV with a longer facing.
- Same facing as the B45 with a wider tip rail, it produces a compact and centered sound.
- B40 Lyre
- The perfect blend between a round sound and rich tone color. Easy blowing especially in the upper register.
- The universal mouthpiece. With an intermediate tip opening and medium-long facing, it is appreciated by most clarinetists.
- The mouthpiece best suited to musicians playing both clarinet and saxophone.
- Rich, colorful sound. Very precise response. Meets every demand.
- M13 Lyre
- More open, the same qualities as the M13, easier to play in the upper register. Its facing gives it a particularly pure sound.
- Its facing length gives it great flexibility, a good balance between timbre and roundness.
- M30 Lyre
- Similar to the 5RV Lyre but with a larger tip opening and longer facing, it guarantees flexibility and roundness. This mouthpiece has an exceptional quality of sound.