The Supreme rises above musical genres. It has all the qualities common to the models that precede it and meets the desires of all saxophonists. Its design and manufacturing incorporates the beauty and care created in the Balanced Action, the legendary suppleness of the Mark VI, the ease of play experienced in the Super Action 80 Serie II, the precision and elegance of the Serie III, and the power and roundness of the Reference.
It is characterized by a perfectly balanced accuracy, infinite sound colors, and incredible ease of response. It hides the natural and inherent constraints of the saxophone, therefore, making the playing limitations non-existent. Its roundness and projection capacity make it an instrument that is both traditional and resolutely modern.
Open-Box instruments Look New, are in Excellent condition free of scratches, scuffs or visual physical flaws. All original accessories parts and warranty are included. Instrument will be in original packaging or suitable replacement packaging.
- Octave key system with Teflon inside the sockets which lighten the action
- Adjustable clamping ring of the socket made of nickel silver
- Hinged toggle on left-hand pinky finger keys for greater ease of movement from one key to another
- Direct arm between the right-hand F# and F keys allows for a finer and more reliable adjustment
- Redesigned shapes and placements of the side keys, facilitating fluid passage from one to the other