Commemorating 50 years of manufacturing in Elkhart Indiana, the makers of world famous Bach Stradivarius trumpets proudly bring you an exciting new trumpet model – Introducing the 190S37 Bb trumpet by Vincent Bach.
Using construction techniques from 1965, we combined the highest quality USA made materials, traditional hand-crafted processes, and vintage design elements to create a new model that has an amazing response and flexibility, a larger tonal core, superb resonance, and easy performance in all registers – all wrapped in the signature Bach sound!
- .459" Medium-large bore
- Standard weight body
- Two-piece valve casing construction with nickel standard weight yellow brass one-piece hand-hammered #37 bell with a side seam and a round steel wire bell rim
- Standard construction #25 mouthpipe
- Monel pistons
- Brass and plastic valve guides
- Nickel silver outer and brass inner slides
- 1st slide thumb saddle
- Adjustable 3rd slide rod stop
- Silver-plate finish
- Bach 3C mouthpiece
- C180 woodshell case