- Stable intonation in all registers
- Precise articulation
- Focused tone, warm sound quality
- Unprecedented flexibility
- Minimum contact for maximum vibrations
- Grips perfectly to cane and synthetic reeds
- Allows for quick and easy reed or instrument changes
- Fits Bb Clarinet and Alto Saxophone
- Homogeneous in all registers. Each BG ligature provides a different sound.
- Black Lacquered ligature, compact and very centered sound with direct projection.
Rose gold metal ligature. Provides a balanced/flexible tone for the clarinetist.
- 24K Gold-plated metal ligature. Provides a rich/full tone for the clarinetist.
- Silver-plated metal ligature. Provides a bright/full tone for the clarinetist.
INSTRUMENTS: Alto Sax & Bb Clarinet
CONCEPT: Minimum rails connection with mouthpiece and reeds
ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCES: Focused tone, clear sound, precise staccato, homogeneous in all the registers
UTILIZATION: Soloist, orchestra, large concert halls
MOUTHPIECE: Alto sax & Bb clarinet. Ebonite mouthpieces
COMMENTS: Easy to play. Great projection of sound- BG Innovation