Choose Your Pattern
Pick from a menu of nine rhythm types and 24 beat variations, including combinations of odd-time signatures and clave patterns for practicing Latin rhythms.
Who says practice has to be painful? Put some extra spice and groove into your next practice session with the DB-30!
The DB-30 adds value with its smooth-flowing LCD needle for visual tempo assistance, and two bright LED lights that visually assist your practice.
Other helpful functions include Tap Tempo for finding the right pulse fast, internal reference tones (12 semitones), Auto Power Off for optimizing battery life, and headphones jack so you won’t miss a beat, even in noisy environments.
- Tempo: 30-250 (Accuracy: ±0.1%)
- BEAT: 0–9, 2+3, 3+2, 3+4, 4+3, 4+5, 5+4, 5+6, 6+5, 6+7,7+6, 7+8, 8+7, 8+9, 9+8 (24 kinds)
- RHYTHM: Quarter note, Eighth rest and eighth note, Eighth note, Triple, Triple with center rest, Sixteenth note, Sixteenth note with center rest, Clave 3-2, Clave 2-3 (9 kinds)
- Reference Tone Reference Pitch: A4=438 Hz-445 Hz (1 Hz steps) Reference Tone Range: C4 to B4 (Accuracy: ±1 cent)
- Memory function Stores the settings when the power is turned off.
- Auto Power Off function Turns unit off after 60 min.
- Indicators LCD Display, Tempo Indicator LED x 2
- Connector PHONES Jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- Power Supply CR2032 lithium battery
- Power Consumption 10 mA or less (with reference tone sounding)
- Accessories CR2032 lithium battery, Owner’s Manual
SIZE AND WEIGHT
Width 61 mm 2-7/16 inches
Depth 90 mm 3-9/16 inches
Height 20 mm 0-13/16 inches
Weight 70 g 0 lbs. 3 oz.
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.