Much more than just a simple timekeeper, this pocket-sized metronome can lay down a variety of rhythm patterns and time feels to practice along with, and it has a few timekeeping tricks up its sleeve as well. Handles time signatures up to 17 beats per measure and produces rhythmic beat patterns in various styles. Also has headphone output with volume control. Pick from a menu of nine rhythm types and 24 beat variations, including combinations of odd-time signatures and clave patterns for practicing Latin rhythms. Who says practice has to be painful? Put some extra spice and groove into your next practice session with the DB-30!
- Portable, ruggedly built, and packed with fun play-along patterns
- 24 beat variations with complex beats, and 9 rhythm patterns
- Large LCD with smooth tempo meter
- Tap-tempo feature
- 12 internal chromatic reference tones
- Convenient Phones jack and Auto Power-Off function
- 30-250 (Accuracy: ±0.1%)
- 0–9, 2+3, 3+2, 3+4, 4+3, 4+5, 5+4, 5+6, 6+5, 6+7,7+6, 7+8, 8+7, 8+9, 9+8 (24 kinds)
- Quarter note, Eighth rest and eighth note, Eighth note, Triple, Triple with center rest, Sixteenth note, Sixteenth note with center rest, Clave 3-2, Clave 2-3 (9 kinds)
- Reference Tone
Reference Pitch: A4=438 Hz-445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
Reference Tone Range: C4 to B4 (Accuracy: ±1 cent)
- Memory function
- Stores the settings when the power is turned off.
- Auto Power Off function
- Turns unit off after 60 min.
- LCD Display, Tempo Indicator LED x 2
- PHONES Jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- Power Supply
- CR2032 lithium battery
- Power Consumption
- 10 mA or less (with reference tone sounding)
- CR2032 lithium battery, Owner's Manual
Size and Weight
- 61 mm - 2-7/16 inches
- 90 mm - 3-9/16 inches
- 20 mm - 0-13/16 inches
- 70 g - 0 lbs. 3 oz.