The improved bore favors flexible register-crossing and freer blowing during the most demanding pieces. The the A model with 65mm (440hz) and 64mm (442hz). The Divine is made of grenadilla wood with specific upper joint Green Line tone-hole slots eliminating air leaks on tone-holes most prone to crack. The carbon wire (a Buffet Crampon patent), which replaces the metal rings, makes the clarinet 60 grams lighter and thus contributes to its exceptional balance with greater vibration and freer blowing. As with the Tosca model, the Divine clarinets are equipped with a low F correction key.
- Key :Bb
- Pitch :440/442 Hz
- Body :Dalbergia Melanoxylon, Natural African blackwood, selected
- Bore :Poly-cylindrical
- Tenons :Metal-capped
- Tones holes slots :In Green-LinE on the upper joint
- Carbon wire :Barrel, lower joint and bell
- Corks :Synthetic on tenon, requires lubricant BCA0135
- Barrels Bb :2.55" and 2.59"