ECB80SL, a super long version of D'Addario's lightest flatwound bass strings, are known for their warm, mellow tone and smooth polished feel. Chromes deliver a deep, rich low bottom end which makes them the flat wound choice of Jazz, R&B and Pop musicians. Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches.
- Super long version of D'Addario's lightest gauge flatwound bass guitar set
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Fits super long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 38 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .040, .060, .075, .095
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh