NYXLS0942 strings are constructed with ball ends on both ends of the strings for use on double ball-end guitars. They are precisely engineered and wound to Steinberger specifications.
- NYXL's feature D'Addario's exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength – Play Fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range – more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- Double ball end design, manufactured to Steinberger specifications
- NYXLS0942 are designed with super light gauges for maximum flexibility: Plain Steel .009, .011, .016, Nickel Wound .024, .032, .042