Prelude Violin String Set, Medium TensionPrelude violin strings are manufactured using a solid steel core. Unaffected by temperature and humidity changes, they have excellent bow response. Prelude strings have the warmest sound available in an affordable, solid steel core string design. Prelude is the educator's preferred choice for student strings due to their unique blend of warm tone, durability, and value.
- 4/4 scale violin with a playing length of 13 inches (328mm)
- 3/4 scale violin with a playing length of 12 1/4 inches (310mm)
- Medium tension
- Solid steel core optimized to create the warmest-sounding student strings available
- Educator's preferred choice for student strings due to their unique blend of warm tone, economy, and durability
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry