PLEASE REMEMBER TO SELECT THE PROPER REED STRENGTH FROM THE DROP-DOWN MENU ABOVE THE "ADD TO CART" BUTTON!
Reserve Alto Saxophone Reeds Filed
A premium, filed reed that offers a rich, warm tone, a heavy spine that promotes dynamic flexibility, and exceptional tone quality in all registers, a long vamp profile to produce consistency of response, and a traditional tip thickness for ease of articulation.
- A thick blank reed that offers a rich, warm tone
- A heavy spine that promotes dynamic flexibility and exceptional tone quality in all registers
- Ideal for the advancing student and professional
- Expertly designed and made in the USA from naturally-grown cane from D'Addario's own foreign fields
- Offered in boxes of ten (10)
- Available in half strengths, from 2.0 to 4.5, with a special 3.0+ strength