PLEASE REMEMBER TO SELECT THE PROPER REED STRENGTH FROM THE DROP-DOWN MENU ABOVE THE "ADD TO CART" BUTTON!
D'Addario Reserve Bass Clarinet ReedA thick blank, filed reed that offers great projection, featuring a medium tip thickness for warmth and core of sound, a traditional tip radius for ease of response and articulation, and a longer vamp for increased tonal flexibility.
- Ideal for the advancing student and professional
- Crafted using a groundbreaking new digital vamping process, for ultimate quality control, precision, and consistency
- Expertly designed and made in the USA from naturally-grown cane from D'Addario's own foreign fields
- Available in half strengths, from 2.0 to 4.5, with special 3.0+ and 3.5+ strengths
- The Reserve line also includes options for Bb clarinet, Eb clarinet, and all saxophone voices