PLEASE REMEMBER TO SELECT THE PROPER REED STRENGTH FROM THE DROP-DOWN MENU ABOVE THE "ADD TO CART" BUTTON!
D'Addario Reserve Eb Clarinet Reeds Filed
A traditional blank, filed reed that offers a longer vamp for security of feel, a thick heart for tonal depth and pitch stability, a flexible tip for ease of response, and squared tip corners for exceptional articulation quality.
- Designed to emulate the stability of a Bb clarinet reed, without needing to cut or modify a larger reed to fit the Eb clarinet
- Ideal for the advancing student and professional
- Crafted using a groundbreaking new digital vamping process, for ultimate quality control, precision, and consistency
- Expertly designed and made in the USA from naturally-grown cane from D'Addario's own foreign fields
- Available in half strengths, from 2.0 to 4.5, with a special 3.5+ strength
- The Reserve line also includes options for Bb clarinet, bass clarinet, and all saxophone voices