PLEASE REMEMBER TO SELECT THE PROPER REED STRENGTH FROM THE DROP-DOWN MENU ABOVE THE "ADD TO CART" BUTTON!
Reserve Evolution Bb Clarinet Reeds
Reserve Evolution features the thickest blank of the Reserve clarinet line. It offers roundness of sound, a heavy spine for increased projection, a thicker tip for enhanced articulation, and greater tonal warmth and flexibility. D'Addario has pioneered the first practical and precise system to digitally measure and cut the incredibly complex geometrical patterns necessary to reinvent single reeds. Reserve reeds are cut to the tightest tolerances, offering ultimate consistency from reed to reed.
- The thickest blank of the Reserve clarinet line featuring roundness of sound and greater tonal warmth and flexibility
- Ideal for the advancing student and professional
- Expertly designed and made in the USA from the best foreign cane
- Available in half strengths, from 2.5 to 5.0, with a special 3.5+ strength
- Offered in boxes of ten (10) reeds
- The Reserve line for clarinet also includes Reserve, a traditional blank option, and Reserve Classic, a thick blank option.