The Renard Protégé Model 333 is an ideal instrument for beginning oboe players. Its excellent tone quality, resonance and intonation satisfy the most discerning students, parents and teachers. Fox’s well-known robust and reliable keywork, along with a durable plastic resin body, ensures the oboe will have a long life and perform reliably in any environment.
- High-quality plastic resin body
- Silver-plated posts, bands, and bell ring
- Stainless steel arbors and wire springs
- Silver-plated keys
- Teflon-tipped stainless steel adjusting screws
- High-quality cork pads on low C and above
- High-quality bladder pads on low B and B♭ keys