Overview: The same detailed attention and technology that we use to build the 71 also go into its idential twin, the PMT-72, but it has a much warmer sound with rich overtones resulted from its gold brass components. It is a brilliant choice for jazz and commercial musicians alike.
Adding to the enhanced design of the PMT-72:
- Resdesigned and repositioned braces
- Decagonal style finger buttons, top & bottom caps
- Amado water keys
The round tuning slide is matched with a singke brace to offer the perfect synergy of balance, optimal resistance and secure slotting throughout the entire range. The redesigned bell taper provides temendous control and projection while enhancing the timbre to suit any musical palate.
- Bore: Medium large (11.68mm / 0.460")
- Receiver: Standard weight
- Leadpipe: Standard, gold brass
- Bell: gold brass (125mm / 4.992")
- Main tuning slide: Round style, gold brass
- Valve material: Monel
- Recessed valve top caps