The "DoubleGeek" is finally here!... focused on the needs of the double reed player, but useful to anyone. In addition to the wildly successful Universal tool's features, the DoubleGeek implements two new oversized contour bevels allowing the user to fine tune the spines and corners with efficiency and ease (12 unique cutting surfaces, in all).
Like the G4, the DoubleGeek is available in our beautiful black diamond wear finish which provides refinement of the cut on both natural cane and synthetic reeds. It is the only Universal tool that offers a threaded, removable handle for added leverage and familiarity in the hand.
The DoubleGeek is encased in a deluxe, proprietary neoprene bag with a sewn-in micro-fiber cleaning cloth. Additionally, our Universal self-locking case is included for safety and storage of the tool, when disassembled. 100% USA made
- Catered for the double reed player, but useful for all woodwind players
- Threaded, removable handle for added leverage and comfort in the hand
- Perfect for student, school safe and permissible
- Two new oversized contour bevels - twelve scraping surfaces in all
- Black Diamond wear finish for refinement of cut
- Effective on both natural cane and synthetic reeds
- Encased in a neoprene bag with a sewn-in-micro-fiber cleaning cloth
- 100% American Made