Rovner® Rectangular Bore Clarinet Barrel
When it comes to intonation, we didn't want to cut corners...so we added them! Leave it to Rovner® Products to continue to find new ways to break through your personal "sound barriers" and help you achieve your musical goals!
- Superior intonation and greater ease of play for every level player!
- A revolutionary approach that allows the player to personalize the playing experience by simply rotating the barrel to the position that yields the preferred tone and most dynamic response. The rectangular bore can be positioned vertically, horizontally, or on a diagonal. Icons on the barrel help identify its orientation.
- Groundbreaking design increases tonal dimension, increases clarity of throat tones, results in more even scales, improves altissimo, and provides better articulation and projection.
- Constructed of a durable polymer with the NEW Pro-Finish, an attractive semi-matte texture similar to woodgrain.
- Available in Sizes 62 - 68 for assisting in achieving the best possible tuning. (Hint: Perpetually flat when you switch from sax to clarinet? Choose a shorter barrel!)
- Proudly made in the USA.
Engineered to generate the broadest, most even harmonic spectrum, the Rovner® Rectangular Bore Barrel is a superb choice for the woodwind "doubler" who finds that saxophone "chops" are a bit loose for clarinet, and who might otherwise tend to play flat when switching instruments.