"Based on the original designs of George Bundy’s student clarinets, Selmer clarinets offer construction that is built to last a lifetime. Combining durable drop forged nickel silver keys, straight cut tone holes, and a satin wood like finish, these instruments will hold up year after year.
The CL301 clarinet is designed to allow players more control, a focused tone, and a smooth scale with even intonation throughout all registers. "
- Value-packed Bb student clarinet
- Composite body resists damage caused by temperature fluctuations, humidity, and daily wear and tear
- Attractive satin wood-like appearance
- Drop-forged nickel-plated keys with undercut tone holes offer a comfortable feel and smooth action
- Machined bore provides a consistent sound and easy playability
- Includes a beginner-friendly hard rubber mouthpiece and case