D'Addario's EJ81 strings are designed for use with Irish bouzoukis of various scales. The unwound strings are made from plain steel and the wound strings are phosphor bronze, acclaimed worldwide for its great, long-lasting tone. D'Addario offers a wide variety of ethnic instrument strings designed to the exacting specifications of our artists, instrument parterns and international customers. Our computer-controlled winding machinery, laser micrometer inspection, and closed-loop tension control systems promise unrivaled quality and consistency, set after set.
- Designed for use with Irish bouzoukis of various scales
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .011, .016, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .028, .028, .040, .040