NYXL1074 is a hybrid 8-string set, combining the high strings from a regular set (.010) with heavier low strings (.074). This combination delivers powerful low end for heavy chording and flixble plain steel strings for bending.
- NYXL's feature D'Addario's exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength – play fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range – more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- NYXL1074 is optimized for 27"" scale length: Plain Steel .010 .013 .017 Nickel Wound .030 .042 .054 .064 .074
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh