PLEASE REMEMBER TO SELECT THE PROPER REED STRENGTH FROM THE DROP-DOWN MENU ABOVE THE "ADD TO CART" BUTTON!
Reserve Bb Clarinet Reeds Filed
A traditional blank clarinet reed that offers a focused sound, a shorter vamp for even response, rounded tip corners for tonal warmth, and a standard tip thickness for quick response.
- A traditional blank clarinet reed engineered for exceptional performance and consistency
- Ideal for the advancing student and professional
- Expertly designed and made in the USA from naturally-grown cane from D'Addario's own foreign fields
- Available in half strengths, from 2.0 to 4.5, with special 3.5+ and 4.0+ strengths
- Offered in boxes of ten (10)
- The Reserve line for Bb clarinet also includes a thick blank option: Reserve Classic